- The main iruit board of a computer.
- An input device that can convert printed text or graphics into computer files.
- Tempoary working memory,acessed randomly.
- What to laptops use instead of mouse?
- A pointing input device named after an animal.
- Smallst unit of data that an be stored.
- An output device that displays information on screen.
- One million operations per second, a measure of CPU spped.
- Brain of the computer.
- A device for converting digital computer data to analog phone signals,and vice versa.
Perguntas e Respostas Por:
Cidade: Maringá / Parana
bit, scanner, monitor, modem, ram, megahertz, cpu, touhpad, motherboard, mouse